The Society of Independent Brewers (SIBA) has announced that the deadline for entries to its 2018 Business Awards — to be presented during its BeerX event in Liverpool in March — will be January 31.
The awards recognised excellence in the brewing industry across a variety of categories, from pumpclip, can and bottle design, to efforts by brewers to make their business more eco-friendly, innovative or successful.
The awards also have categories for bars, restaurants, retailers and companies promoting independent craft beer in the UK.
SIBA chief executive, Mike Banner, said: “The SIBA Business Awards have gone from strength to strength in recent years, with winners getting real value from being able to promote themselves as the best in the UK.
“As independent craft beer continues to grow in popularity, we’ve also seen a huge surge in the number of retailers, bars and restaurants selling quality beer, making those awards more important than ever.
“The awards ceremony will take place at 6pm on Wednesday, March 15 — the first day of the UK’s biggest beer and brewing event, BeerX UK 2018.”
To enter the awards, visit www.siba.co.uk/business-
- Marketing implementation
- Green business
- Business innovation
- Commercial achievement
- Best individual design
- Best concept design
- Supplier associate of the year
- UK’s best independent craft beer retailer, multiple
- UK’s best independent craft beer retailer, single
- UK’s best independent craft beer bar or pub, city
- UK’s best independent craft beer bar or pub, rural
- UK’s best independent craft beer restaurant
- Best independent craft beer promotion, on trade
- Best independent craft beer promotion, off trade