What’s In The Glass is to take over Binch, in East London, for a series of tastings as the Greenwood Beer Club.
Beer sommelier Gabs will be offering single-brewery-focus beer events in the bottle shop and bar. The sessions will run from 7pm to 8pm and cost £25 per person.
Each event will be limited to 12 people to comply with covid regulations.
- 7th June: Gravity Well Brewing
- 14th June: Drop Project Brewing
- 21st June: Left Handed Giant
- 28th June: Three Hills Brewing
- Sample four to six beers from the host brewery (with available take-away discounts for selected products)
- Learn about some of the most prominent craft breweries in London and the UK
- Receive an introduction to beer’s ingredients, beer styles, and brewing process
• To find out more and buy tickets, click here.