Beavertown Brewery is to host the next tap takeover at Tate Modern, London, from 6.30pm on July 26 in the venue’s Terrace Bar.
The brewer will be showcasing a diverse selection of its beers, including:
- Gamma Ray
- Dame Melba Peach and Raspberry Berliner Weisse
- Tempus Project Metamorph Brett IPA
- Fire & Fury Infused Imp Stout
- Battle of the Trees Barrel Aged Sour
Also, in-house illustrator Nick Dwyer, who creates the distinctive images on Beavertown cans, will be live drawing as well as hosting a talk on Beavertown’s creative work.
Head of the barrel-ageing programme, Jonny Hamilton, will then talk on the company’s brewing process, while guests can view a range of original artwork.
• To find out more and to book, click here